Old November 1st 17, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default NY bike path mayhem

On Wed, 01 Nov 2017 10:11:44 +0700, John B wrote:

Even Muslims hate bicycles:

Everybody hates bicycles, it is one of the few things that unites the
world. Oh, sure, people *say* they like bikes... until said bike is
being ridden on a road and holds them up for 3.1 seconds.

Making light of a tragedy I should not be taken as. That's not the
intent. It was a horrific incident. At this point we don't really know
if he is a terrorist or a nut, but that doesn't make the slightest
different to the victims and their families. Deep condolences to the
loved ones of the victims and best wishes for the best possible recovery
for the injured.

There are too many ways in the world to get hurt or killed without
people doing it deliberately.