Old July 10th 03, 01:05 PM
Jasper Janssen

Default Survey : Weight vs. battery life for bike computer?

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 05:39:58 GMT, Doug wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:42:12 GMT, "Cleanbean"

I wouldn't use a computer with the weight of a AAA or AA. Consider using 2
large watch type batteries.

Funny how non-engineer types so blithely recommend something. I got a
real kick out of this one.

My cyclocomp does just fine on one large watch type battery, for years on
end. This seems to be a simple case of a misunderstanding of the type of
device being discussed (which isn't hard to do from the opening post),
rather than any profound misunderstanding.

So don't be a selfrighteous prick about it.

Jasper