Old December 5th 13, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Passing

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 11:23:16 PM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:

...I'm female -- a woman can
kill a man by overtaking him. Once I seriously injured a man just by
drafting him.

Hah! I always feel gallant when a female is drafting me!

For extra gallantry, I've occasionally helped a woman up a hill by pushing on the small of her back as we both pedaled along.

But I don't do that (even with my wife) unless I ask permission first. If the woman happened to interpret it wrongly, I _might_ get seriously injured!

- Frank Krygowski