Old September 8th 08, 09:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan the Great for President!

On Sep 8, 2:26*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

OK this is obviously troll bait and it goes without saying, but I will

say it just the same. *Livingston Cellars Red Rose is not required for
head swollen, Ed Dolan to have a charisma malfunction. *It comes
naturally without any performance enhancement (read imbibing),
something that he has assured us he never does because it causes numb
feet. *You just can't believe anything the guys says. *Apparently,
Dolan has numbness of feet confused with numbness of skull!

JimmyMac is a beer drinker.

As usual, Ed Dolan runs his mouth when he knows nothing about what he
lays claim to know. Granted, I do drink beer, something that Dolan
never cultivated a taste for, but I have been a wine drinker for about
35 years now and dare say that I know more about wine that someone who
drink the swill that Dolan drinks. Why does this guy always insist on
something when he doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe that's
what make him GRATE???

He would not know anything about wine.

See what I said above.

Beer
drinkers are barbarians. It is a drink for the young only. All beer does is
give your kidneys a good workout. Screw it!

Emphatically wrong as usual. We've been down this road before and in
that thread in the past I pointed out ftom a historical perspective
just how wrong you were. I will not be drawn into another merry-go-
round thread the subject matte of which has long since been
exhausted. Get some new material, Ed.

A cultured and civilized
gentleman such as myself will only drink the finest of wines.

Then, why not try some? Since you are drinking Livingston Cellars Red
Rose, I can only conclude that you are neither cultured nor civilized,
but heck, I knew that already.

I highly recommend Livingston Cellars Red Rose. This is not a Rose at all,
but more like a semi-sweet red wine. Unlike so many wines, it will not give
you a headache while doing all the things that a good wine should do. You
can get a half gallon of it for only around $10. That should last any normal
person for at least a couple of days.
[...]

At $10 a jug, the jug likely costs more than the contents!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka