Old August 29th 14, 03:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Light works

$400 ? OR LESS...ColCycle isnot Nicole's Bargian Basement...those endure racer lights work...which is the idea.

the dynamo devils continue ignoring negatives on front wheel weight...where grams were fought over, adding a generator elevates discussion bet=yond grams to watts/amps.volts

I guess the DD go faster cooler with more pounds. Hell with handling and response.

I can see I can see I can see....

replace wires as maintenance....6mm grade 5 racks bolts here need replacement every 2-3 years or shafts fall off inboard frame holes.

batteries innards are held in a shock absorbing gel I( I assume)

500 more grams at the bottom of a front suspension does what ?