Old May 1st 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions)

Ok,
now it comes down to the seatpost cutting situation...
as someone said dont use a razor metal cutterthing (i won't) and dont
use a tube cutter (my dad is a good hardware, shed, tool, handyman knda
guy that likes his shed and tool boxes lol and he said i should use th
tube cutter cos it rounds thebit of the end that you cut off...
and someone said go to the bike shop and let them cut it (well they
would probably use a tube cutter or something...
and i still dont know how long the seat post is on the kh

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP