Old November 25th 03, 03:29 AM
Tom Kunich

Default Ghent Six Day Excursion

"Van Hoorebeeck Bart" wrote in
message ...

To my surprise there was a woman at the door requesting 50
cents for the privilege of using the facilities. I mumbled

something
about not paying for washing and walked in without encountering
further resistance.

How rude. really. if you were an incomeless teenager OK, but now....
Paying for the loo is normal at paying events here. even in railway

stations it is.
those people try to keep the place in order
If you've seen toilets at mass events where there is no such

personnel, you's pay
50 cents with pleasure.

That is one piece of information I'll file away for sure. I never mind
paying a reasonable price for someone to keep the loo clean.