Old November 25th 03, 04:37 AM
Howard Kveck

Default Ghent Six Day Excursion

In article ,
(Ilan Vardi) wrote:

Ghent Six Day Excursion
=======================

Good report, Ilan. The standard against which all road trip/race reports
should be judged by.

However, the most interesting program by far was from British
MTV (rebroadcast on Dutch TV with subtitles): It was called Dirty Sanchez,
and is about a bunch of slackers who have nothing better to do than doing
total dumbass stunts and videotaping them (I didn't recognise anyone from
r.b.r.). The episode we saw was their top ten funniest videos.

Must be the UK version of Jackass. Dirty Sanchez, huh? Oh my. Just
think, soon there'll be a show called Rusty Trombone...

--
tanx,
Howard

"Danger, you haven't seen the last of me!"
"No, but the first of you turns my stomach!"
Firesign Theatre

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?