Old October 31st 11, 04:38 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default What would Jesus do for the Revolution?

The question is, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? I think he would take a donkey!
He would gather 12 cyclists to go along and voila!

Anyway here are some scary thoughts:

On Oct 30, 8:09 pm, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article
,
"TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
wrote:

Actually we can occupy the whole beach, the road and more with just 12
men...

We launch bikes on the road TAKING THE LANE --only one-- and we
liberate a town at time. Same idea for forbidden paths, gated
communities, etc. The point is that THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL and any
violence on their part goes international.

When do we start?

Try:
1. The morgue
2. Local hospital ERs
3. Local jails

Gee, those sound scary places. Halloween time!

But if the number is high enough the public image of the beast will be
so bad that they would have second thoughts about attacking. It's a
gamble worth taking. Otherwise keep riding winding, grinding sidewalks
and risk dying anyway, one at a time.