Old March 13th 05, 12:52 AM
Benjamin Lewis

Maggie wrote:

Benjamin Lewis wrote:

Mind you, for the first week or so when I was breaking in the Brooks, I
carried a gel seatcover with me for when it got too uncomfortable. I'm
very low on "natural padding"...

Aren't you lucky. I think. Ummmmm. Very low on natural padding may not
be that good. Everyone likes a nice butt on a nice guy. :-) I guess
it depends on how low on natural padding you are.

Just right
I'm afraid I'm not allowed to post any photos, however.

What is this thread all about? I forgot.

Butt impressions, I believe...

--
Benjamin Lewis

I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases of
oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed interstate
commerce. -- J. Edgar Hoover