Old September 19th 04, 10:32 AM
garryb59

Default Street Machine measurement..

Has anybody a tape measure and a StreetMachine handy?

I'd appreciate the knowing of the distance between tops of the
handlebars [where the bar end shifters are]. I'm currently trying to
sort out the steering on my homebuild and am slightly concerned that,
by current estimations, the bars look a bit 'wide'. Paradoxically, the
issue of turning radius is of no concern as the steering, although
underseat, is of a 'lever' type design, so I can afford to have the
bars a bit closer to the seat, but they still look to be 'sticking
out' a bit to me.

Many thanks
Garry