Old April 29th 05, 08:32 PM
Ian Smith

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Call me Bob wrote:

I also received this afternoon an automated email from some ebay
computer saying "you made contact with this user, watch out, he may be
a wrong 'un! Don't send 'im any money! Don't buy anything from 'im!"

Ebay has some particularly panicky emails. I recently bopught
something, paid and they suspended teh auction about 6 hours after I
had apid, along with scary emails to teh effect of "don't geive them
any money, if you do your on your own, oh no, you haven't have you,
suppose you could try and talk to your credit card company".

The item arrived in teh post a few days later.

regards, Ian SMith