Old October 21st 03, 03:16 PM
Robert Chambers

Default suspension seat post opinions

Can't answer your question directly, but you might want to consider a Koobi
PRS saddle instead. I live in an area with very rough tar and gravel roads
and I do quite high mileage on them. I got a Koobi about 5,000 miles ago
(this past Spring) and I've loved it. It really takes the edge off the
harshness of the road. It uses some suspension elastomers built into the
seat rail system. They work quite well. There are several different
elastomers provided for different levels of cushion.

FWIW,

Bob C.
"bb" wrote in message
ink.net...
The wife and I have ordered a tandem.

What's the best suspension seat post for the stoker?

Thanks
Bob