Old February 25th 07, 12:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default New and Confused!

Jenneration wrote:
Hey there!

I basically joined this forum because I want to learn how to unicycle.
I've never tried it, but have always wanted to.

It's almost impossible to find a used one where I live. So I'm
wondering, is it really worth it to put $170 into a new one when I
don't know if I'll ever be able to do it? Or do y'all know another way
I could get a used one for cheaper?

And what's easier to learn on - a 20" or 24" ? I don't know what I want
to use it for yet, wether for trails or tricks.

Please - any advice super welcome!

Hows it goin buddy, 1st of all welcome to the forums, 2nd of all i
think a 20" is good for learning. Cause i learned on this unicycle
http://tinyurl.com/2z9f8k which i sold shortly after cause i wanted 2
upgrade to a Torker LX which i still have. As for wasting $170 do
you have a link of what unicycle you want and whereabouts do you live.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828