Old August 31st 04, 07:36 PM
Roger Zoul

Preston Crawford wrote:
:: I've foudn it hard, as busy as I am, to get enough protein to feel
:: good, especially as I ramp up my mileage. So last summer I started
:: eating fish again after being a vegetarian for 5 years. I'm thinking
:: of starting turkey again. I think between turkey and fish and egg
:: whites and yogurt I should be good to go in terms of protein.
::
:: Has anyone here struggled with this issue? Do you think I'm doing the
:: right thing or do you think I should consider trying sources like soy
:: before turkey? The main reason for choosing turkey is because of its
:: ease of use as a protein source at work. Throw together a quick
:: sandwich and theres 20% of my protein for the day, you know.

Eat the turkey.

::
:: Preston