Old May 22nd 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default My knees are sore?

oldandmoldymat wrote:
im still learning to succomb all my wieght to the seat.

That's why you're so sore. As you practice, it will get better. You
would get as sore. I wouldn't sweat idling until you can ride "as long
as you want" with your weight on the seat.

Incidentally, I never purposed to learn idling very well. I learned a
bunch of other skills in higher levels, and then one day I realized
that I could idle with one foot. Only after idling with one foot did I
really solidify my (two footed) idling technique, which probably has
something to do with what Cathy mentioned--keeping your weight off of
your top foot.

--
phlegm
phlegm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8382