Old May 23rd 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default My knees are sore?

cathwood wrote:
I learnt a new tip at BUC that has greatly improved my idling.
Put as little weight as possible on the top foot. If your wheel twists
it's because there is too much weight on your top foot.

Cathy[
This is a pearl of widom.
Although I can ride backward OK I always have difficulty doing the
transition from forward to back (ie the basic idling requirement).
Anyway, having noted Cathwood's post quoted above, I went straight out
and proved to myself that it not only works but is the key that I was
lacking.

I am most grateful for your insight.

--
tedward