Old January 10th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Really, really dumb

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 11:18:45 PM UTC, Chalo wrote:
Y'all white dudes should take this horse puckey to freerepublic or some other sewer, because it's stupid and tiresome.

Since when did "white" become a pejorative on RBT, Chalo? I'm disappointed in you, man. I thought you had more brains than to fling about that meaningless "racist" charge against anyone who disagrees with you.

Are you seriously proposing that the skin colour of a dim pol should put her beyond well-deserved ridicule?

Andre Jute
Never mind, the Dems can always try impeachment again in 2021-2-3-4