Old January 4th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

EliB;1163921 wrote:
Thanks, but I need 20 GB of memory to put it on my computer. I have 2.

Thats just a recommendation. I ran it fine with a comp that was way
below its specs for years. If anything, it will run a bit slower. It
suggests that just to make sure you have enough room to do conversions.
Like when I converted 20gigs of video to avi, and made them the same
size and quality of the original file, I ended up with 40gigs of video.
The original, and the converted copy.

With only 2gigs of free space left, your gonna be hard pressed with any
of the converters you use. I suggest getting a 500gig drive. They are
around $60-$80 now.

MPEG streamclip looks ok, so dont hesitate to try that out, or anything
else to see what you like the best.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~