Old August 1st 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
John Everett

Default Swan Mountain Road (Summit County, Colorado)

We're about to leave on our annual trip from the Chicago area to spend
a week cycling in the Colorado high country. When we were there last
year there was talk about extending Summit County's extensive paved
cycling trail network to include a trail paralleling Swan Mountain
Road.

Does anyone know if there's been any progress on this. Have they done
it?

BTW, spent last week in Oregon enjoying their unprecedented heat wave,
then got back home just in time for it to arrive here. Sure looking
forward to Colorado. ;-)

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3