Old May 15th 05, 01:34 AM
Paladin

"Andrew Reynolds" wrote in message
I want to get a full suspension bike and have narrowed it down to these
two. At the moment I am tending towards the Marin. I had the original Mount
Vision some years ago but regreattably sold it.

I am getting back in to mountain biking and I want a do everything bike -
up hill, down hill, cross country, single track, bomb holes small jumps. I
am not very brave so don't do big hit stuff or steep downhill. I just want
a reliable, comfortable, fun bike that will increase my confidence to go a
bit quicker.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers

Andrew

If it were me, I'd go Marin. But I just like Marin.

Buy what you like, what fits, and what you can afford.

CDB