Old January 21st 04, 02:11 PM
Richard Bates

Default Cycling to work banned

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:57:31 -0000, in
, "Thomas" tom [at]
greysheep [dot] co [dot] uk wrote:

snippety snip

Any hints and tips for a sensible strategy will be gratefully
received.

Hmm, difficult one. Personally, I'd comply when commuting to work - no use
bringing your employer and colleagues into the slinging match.

I have no idea of Japanese law. Where does your commute start from?
Does it start from the address held by your employer, or can your
commute start from a point 25m away from the factory gates?

Can you ride your tandem from home to that 25m point?
--
I remember when the internet was only in black & white.
It only had a few pages but at least they all worked.