Old December 5th 07, 11:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_516_]

Default Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney

Donga Wrote:

Always there with a good idea

If I manage to get organised I'll attempt to do a report of the BFF or
find someone who can. Hopefully. Have a rather large bike-themed weekend
coming up, and just got news it's all go for weekly bicycle radio show
happening in 2008! On RRR there's another bicycle show between 7-8pm on
Tuesday nights, ie: a two month fill in on the summer grid. Yay! for
bike media in Melboring. More about all that on one of those other
websites I have a tendency to fiddle with.

--
cfsmtb