Old October 20th 18, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default those darned NYC cyclists again

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 9:11:43 PM UTC+1, wrote to Jeff Lieberman:

I do like the electrochromic paint though I would make it digital hands. This also allows you to connect with the readout via your smartphone for any number of things such as your heart rate and even brain wave pattern via the wrist nerve endings.

What I'd really like is a wris****ch that can tell my blood pressure in real time rather than merely intermittently. It would be great if it could have enough juice to run for 18 hours which is about my longest day these days.

Andre Jute
Technofreak