Old October 15th 17, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: N,B.

I always have at least one pencil on my person. Aside from the
frequent need to take notes, a pencil point makes short work of jammed
knots in plastic bags.

For the rare occasions when that doesn't work -- or I can't be
bothered -- I also carry two pairs of scissors: one in my wallet and
one on my key chain. But I don't recall ever cutting a bag off except
in the garage, with the scissors we keep on the cupboard next to the
freezer,

Where there is also a pencil and a basket of clothespins.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net