Old June 12th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Default Dakoroman Drive System Pdfx1

dakoroman wrote:

The best would be from plastics/ composites/ even the gears, for
certain types of applications.

Plastic gears used to drive a unicycle is a bit of a stretch...or shear
or flow in this case.

dakoroman wrote:

I do not believe that DAKOROMAN GEARED CRANKS are almost 20 lbs= close
to 9 kg/ I will send you soon a drawing for longer Dakoroman Cranks, to
study.

Neither do I but then again neither you nor I have ever seen these
devices let alone weighed them. The idea here is to get beyond belief
systems and into reality.

dakoroman wrote:

Apart of the ADVANCED products/ unicycles, something must be done about
special categories of unicyclists:
a- very, very young gentlemen/ 5 years or so
b- healthy, ferocious, macho-macho gentlemen,
G= 110 plus kg/ strong, resistent unicycles
c- women's special designs; I know, some of our ladies look no longer
like in their teenage years, they look even better!

I'm sorry. I really have no idea what this means at all.

dakoroman wrote:

So far, nobody posted comments about FOLDING, CONVERTIBLE, SUSTAINABLE
TRANSPORTATION, etc.

I wanted to start with the simplest proposal you have and determine if
it can realistically be made to work on a unicycle. This is a
unicycling forum and primary interests are in developments in
unicycling.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"In general, I'd like everyone to just stop treating one another like
crap. I see it every day. It sucks." - SqueakyOnion