Old November 10th 14, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default Can't We All Just Get Along?

I have given you dozens of reasons why bikes don't belong on
hiking trails in the course of our correspondence.

And I've disposed of them all as the ramblings of an illogical and

irrational fool.

Only in your own mind. All serious hikers will agree with what
I have posted.

Well, I'm happy for these interactions to be publicly available and for the general population to decide.

I don't expect, any longer, to be able to have a rational conversation with you because you simply lack the intellectual firepower to participate cogently.