Old November 14th 14, 06:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default Can't We All Just Get Along?

I have given you dozens of reasons why bikes don't belong on
hiking trails in the course of our correspondence.

And I've disposed of them all as the ramblings of an

illogical and
irrational fool.

Only in your own mind. All serious hikers will agree with what
I have posted.

Well, I'm happy for these interactions to be publicly

available and for the general population to decide.

Hell yes! Me too!

I don't expect, any longer, to be able to have a rational

conversation with you because you simply lack the intellectual firepower to
participate cogently.

You have not been rational from day one as far as I am
concerned.

You appreciation of what is rational is rather suspect. You admit that the presence of a bike causes you 'Mental Torture' and you claim to know an awful lot of things which you don't.

But more than that, you are evil - a real scumbag like all your
tribe.

You're entitled to your view. Personally, I think it's the other way around. As a biker AND hiker, I'm completely fine with reaching a sensible accomodation. I don't expect to be able to ride every trail, I accept that there need to be spaces for quiet contemplation and that we all have to ensure that we don't destroy the thing we love for future generations. However, where we part company is that, unlike you, I don't for a second believe that my wants automatically trump everyone else's. You, on the other hand, are adamant that you won't share with anyone and that, despite evidence to the contrary, you are simply 'right' ... axiomatically.

I think that makes you the selfish, unreasonable, irrational and hubristic individual.

But, hey, it's all down in black and white for others to judge for themselves.