Old October 31st 18, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_3_]

Default Nashbar P-Handle Wrenches -- and thank you Royal Mail

jbeattie wrote:

So I did this CLE speaking gig for the state
bar, and they gave me a little Amazon card
that I used to buy myself these uber-cheap
Nashbar p-handle hex wrenches.
https://tinyurl.com/y8rrfyuf

Looks awesome!

I have the Bondhus "L" hex wrenches [1].
They are very good, but I'd like a set of
P-handle wrenches, to, and it's planned for the
next month's hardware store visit. Perhaps not
as fancy as yours tho...

Is clearance ever a problem with those somewhat
bulky handles?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....PL._SX425_.jpg

Yeah, more of a toolbox-at-home thing or on
the expedition perhaps.

[1] https://www.homedepot.com/p/Bondhus-...15MB/302013649

--
underground experts united