Old September 30th 04, 04:34 PM
rgmat51

(JD) wrote in message . com...
(IMBA Jim) wrote in message ...
Hi all, Jim Hasenauer from IMBA Board posting this here. Hopefully there
will be events both low-key and large in your local trail systems.

snip

What is the purpose of a specific day for this? It should be every day possible.

JD

Jim as a future physical education teacher and an advid rider I am
interested in more information about the event. I help with an
activity club at a local middle school and would love to incorporate
this into our plans for next year. I am interested in finding out if
there are posters or any type of advertising for this event. If not I
am still interested in your reasons and goals for starting this event.
As has been stated this is something that should happen regularly but
this type of event is a great way to get new riders interested or
rekindle new interest.