Old November 16th 05, 07:31 PM
Peewiglet

Default nearly stolen bike

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:04:08 +0000, Bertie Wiggins
wrote:

[...]
Someone tried nicking my pitched tent from a campsite in North Wales.
It's one of those with bendy poles and the idiots didn't know how to
take it down. In the process of trying to steal it they ripped the
flysheet, lost to the wind or nicked the ground sheet, tore the floor
of the inner and bent the poles. The only recoverable parts were the
pegs! My sleeping bag and other items inside the tent were strewn
across the campsite.

Little ****s :-(

I'm very sorry to hear this. Which site was it?

Wet fishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~