Old September 28th 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Mike Vandeman returns, bigger, better, stronger. You only think you shafted Vandeman.

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Sep 27, 6:41 pm, Jym Dyer wrote:
Andre Jute writes:
Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist ...

=v= What's an environmetalist? Someone concerned about
the impact of environs on metal, perhaps?
_Jym_

Thanks for the giggle, Jym. Strange how, in all the noise, you're the

only one to pick up my reference to Vandeman's moral backbone of
straight stainless steel, while his detractors, a bunch of immoral
jerks, have twisted, bent pieces of rusty pot-iron.

Not to mention that Vandeman has brass balls, while his detractors

have none at all.

Mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking trails are the worst scum of
the earth. I have never met one who was not a lout!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka