Old March 2nd 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle_x

Default An alternate competition to TOque 2007

Hello everyone,

Next weekend (March 10/11) is going to be the WUW. I will be arriving
in waterloo friday night or early saturday morning. Saturday we are
going to be meeting at the 'SLC'
(http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/map_colour.pdf) (Student Life Centre) on
the Waterloo Campus. It you need directions to Waterloo use google maps
or if you get stuck you can e-mail me.

Here is the ajenda:

SATURDAY
8am - Sign-ups ans practice at SLC
12pm - Lunch
1pm - Trials Competition
5pm - Dinner
7pm - High Jump and Long Jump

SUNDAY (for who is going to be there)
all day - High Jump, Long Jump, Best Trick Comp, Trials ride through
campus

These times may change. Let me know how all is going to be attending.
If you have any questions e-mail me back. Hope to see you there.

-Budd White

--
unicycle_x

If you need to get a hold of me add me on msn:

unicycle_x's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3781