Old October 5th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default Is it a good idea to hacksaw?

I hacksawed it one inch and my SI has gone way up. I can roll hop things
I couldn't even SI before. Its all great,

EXCEPT

I can't hit 60 cm. SIF static anymore, my record is 65 cm. Will I have
to learn to hit these again, or will I eventually get used to my new
height and hit them easy? I also admitt I injured my back yesterday on
an intense bail, so I'm not exactly feeling my best.

When my back heals and I get used to my new height, will I be able to
hit my records again?

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two