Old January 4th 17, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default Stronger rubber cement?

Rema's results are impressive a knockout over Bell n as a unit glue in patch consistent in glue on stay doahn leak

There are sidewall patches or were.

The NAPA 2 can wudbe a stronger cement but for thicker patches. Acetone and ? content higher for production in a 'shop' setting. Cut's thru dirt.

Vinyl works as vinyl like rubber in DS's post: stricktly requires a vinyl cement ...H66..see NRS.

When I looked a super cement, was involved with patching Spec self sealing tube at $$, went to view n not buy aerospace grade in Henkel

https://goo.gl/DvhszR

Look for yourself.

Take a look at 3M. 3M does not have

a cement for rejoining boot soles..I asked.

Begged