Old April 2nd 18, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Help With Choosing 700c Inner Tube

On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 2:48:15 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

snip

Choose the 700 35~43 SV size.
(no comment on brand or quality)

When I go to the link I do not see an option to "just" choose the 35~43 SV size which is what it says on the flat tube I removed. Although the pic shows 35/43 the dimensions seem to indicate that one size fits all of these. They are about 10 miles away from me so I am going to call them up tomorrow but what do you think? When you look at the dimensions on the website it does not give me a choice to "just" choose 35/43.

Dimensions
700C x 23-25 MM: 700c x 23 - 25mm
700C x 28-32 MM: 700c x 28 - 32mm
700C x 35-43 MM: 700c x 35 - 43mm