Old July 14th 03, 11:36 PM
Victor Meldrew

Default Tour de France TV coverage

In article , Victor Meldrew
writes
In article , Dan Gregory
writes

I checked out ITV this afternoon but after they started showing so many
commercial breaks I went back to RAI.
I can't believe ITV would do that to a football match

Yep, that really ****ed me off too. I've really been enjoying the ITV2
highlights programmes (videoed so I can zap through the ads) but having
stayed in for the live ITV broadcast I only got as far as 10 mins
before I gave up. Just as USP started to pile on the pressure, they cut
to adverts in a live show. Unbelievable!

Anybody else notice the distorted picture on tonight's ITV2 highlights
programme? The adverts were absolutely fine but the TDF stuff had the
edges cut off and everyone was short and fat.
--
Victor Meldrew

Remove bra to reply by e-mail.