Old November 22nd 05, 11:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Ed Dolan's Fifth and Final Farewell to Freaking ARBR!

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:51:03 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
said in :

Note the key words in Peter's message above: shut up and kill. Does that
not
tell us all we will ever want to know about this supreme jerk and dork?

Yes, it tells us that he killfiled this supreme jerk and dork.

Which would do for me, if it weren't for the fact that the supreme
jerk and dork also poisons every other thread. That's why I unsubbed
in the first place, you supreme jerk and dork. I wasn't the first you
drove off and I doubt I'll be the last.

Guy

So why don't others who can't take the heat just quietly put me in their
killfile and slink off into their good night. But no, instead they have to
make announcements, just like you have now. I think we all know who are the
jerks and the dorks. Peter, meet Guy. Guy, meet Peter. Try to act like a man
occasionally instead of whimpering like a woman all the time, why don't you!

You are starting to remind me more and more of old Cletus Lee from Texas.
Before you know it, you will start to remind me of Jon Meinecke, the biggest
weasel ARBR has ever been saddled with.

By the way, I limit myself to just a few threads always. This thread is all
about me and so of course I am going to post to it until kingdom come (see
the subject thread title). My main function here on ARBR is as a
housekeeper. That is essentially what all librarians do and it just comes
naturally to me (I was a college librarian in another lifetime).

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. I wonder if Guy is a medical physics IT officer like Peter. If he is,
would he please tell me what it is that a medical physics IT officer does. I
am dying to know, but Peter won't tell me and I am too proud to ever look up
**** like this.