Old July 11th 09, 07:20 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Eldon

Default Monica Pignotti: Y KANT JEAN B LISENSED?

On Jul 11, 7:28*pm, Monica Pignotti wrote:
On Jul 11, 11:58*am, Eldon wrote:

On Jul 11, 2:03*pm, f squared wrote:

Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/

And WTF does this have to do with Jean Mercer getting a license to
practice clinical psychology? Or did I mess something along the way?

Sorry, I meant t respond to "F-squared", not you, Eldon. I responded
to the wrong posting -- sorry.

Oh, no problem. I can see how this weirdness might disorient someone.
It's quite bizarre.

Also, see my recent review of Federici's book on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Help-Hopeless-...7336220&sr=8-1

1.0 out of 5 stars
Read the other side of the story, July 10, 2009
By Eldon Braun "EldonB" (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Just put [Ronald Federici quack] into your favorite search engine and
see what pops up. His methods are not only controversial, but he has
made desperate efforts to censor legitimate criticism. See also:
Attachment Therapy on Trial: The Torture and Death of Candace Newmaker
(Child Psychology and Mental Health)

[that is a link to the book]