Old May 14th 18, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Dynamo/LED power conditioning

On 5/14/2018 1:31 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:32:42 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
The real threat, however, is pedestrians. My strategy is to hit them . . . hit them hard and then ride off. Most of them are looking at their phones and couldn't ID me anyway. I try to snatch the phone and whatever other valuables are within my grasp.

-- Jay Beattie.

What???? Are you crazy or obscene? You need to carry a cudgel or police baton. After you hit them with the bike, whip that cudgel out and clock them a few times in the head. Wack, Wack, Wack. Then grab their wallets, watches, necklaces, purses, briefcases when they are laying on the ground unconscious. You'd be our hero. Making the sidewalks safe to bicycle.

San Francisco does not allow sati

http://sfist.com/2011/06/27/bicycle_...in_bayview.php

--
Andrew Muzi