Old May 31st 05, 03:54 AM
Steve Walton

On Sat, 28 May 2005 05:37:32 CST, wrote:

I don't know what I did, but somewhere along the line of removing my
wheel and taking out the pads, my rear hydraulic brakes (Avid Juicy
Sevens) are so close together I can't put the pads back in. It's like
they're in permanent "brake" mode and I can't get them to retract so I
can put my bike back together.

Yes, this is my first bike with hydraulic brakes so I'm sure I did
something wrong but at this point, I've got no idea. If anyone might
could point me in the right direction, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks!

Guess you pulled on the brakes !!

You'll need to gently seperate the pads

Steve

posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see
http://rbor.org/