Old February 24th 04, 04:18 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Default Fractured collar bone

Bob Smith wrote:

I broke mine in a quad bike race when I hit a rut and rolled. Some
ribs broke too but they healed quite quickly, the collar bone was
complicated by having several pieces at the distal end. I'm not into
modelling either fortunately.

Anyway, I have decided that I will definitely have surgery, it's just
a choice now of which way to do it. And I've set myself the target of
beating my PB at the British Indoor Rowing Championship in November. I
probably won't race quad bikes again - they won't harm me but my wife
would kill me :-)

Bob

Hope that's a realistic goal--sounds like a lot of shoulder in that!
My wife also said she'd kill me if I crash again!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
Brooklyn, NY