Old July 11th 16, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

"John B." wrote in message
[...]

I also came across a post that you [Ed Dolan the Great], your very own
self, apparently

posted some time ago wherein you said:

"Some of you have me down for a troll, but you have got that most

awfully wrong. Until just recently, I did not even know myself what I
was doing..."

I encourage anyone still resident on this newsgroup to read any and all
posts I have ever sent to Usenet. I only ask that you show enough
intelligence to read the entire threads so as to get the context of whatever
is said. I do not expect John B.(Bull****ter) to do this as he seems to just
want to explore the subject of faggots, the one thing that he is apparently
an expert on.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota