Old February 26th 04, 11:45 PM
redwelly

Default Muni... in the dark... when it's snowing

I concur! Snow is awesome, and I would describe my little adventure
after work in similar terms to yours. I didn't have long, and only did
one full flying upd, after a 50-100m ride gettign faster and faster,
hanging on for dear life on a snow covered field. At some point between
leaving the unicycle and coming to a stop upside down in the snow there
was a distant sound or merriement, as I was (previously unawares) being
watched by a bunch of sledgers. They weren't having nearly such fun
though . Snow seems to make everything soft enough to roll and crash
onto, which is handy, as it makes you do so more often too.

Wee, snow!

- Sam

--
redwelly - Panhead