Old October 30th 03, 04:25 PM
BB

Default OT - Where you live....

On 30 Oct 2003 12:12:29 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:
OK - so this is almost certainly old, but it is almost topical
(see "Colorado")

YOU LIVE IN OREGON WHEN
1. You use the words 'sun breaks' and know what it means.
2. You know more than 10 words to describe a cup of coffee.
3. You know more people who own boats than air conditioners.
4. You consider swimming an indoor sport.
5. You consider something a "hill" (not a mountain) if it doesn't have
snow on it or has not recently erupted, regardless of its altitude.
6. In the winter, you go to work in the dark, come home in the dark, and
only have an 8 hour day.
7. You used to live somewhere else but won't admit it publicly

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)