Old April 4th 05, 02:04 AM
warrwych

Default Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

Gags Wrote:
On Saturday, Lindsay (my neice) went in the Oceania XC Championships at
Mount Buller and managed to be the first Aussie chick home in th
Elite
Women's category.
Onya Lindsay........hope she goes well next week at the "Six Hours I
The
Saddle" (****S) at Beechworth next week. I will probably be providing
support crew functions of feeding, watering, maintenance, and drivin
duties
for the trip home (If only I can drag my arse away from the Beechworth
Bakery for long enough .....mmmm....pies).

Ride On,

Gags

FanTASTic news Gags!!! Well done Lindsay!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

And.. what is it with Niki Gudex??? I think she is pretty .. borin
that is! nuthin special. Unlike Ms Tory Thomas, who is now in hospita
recovering from being hit by a car last week (suspected broken pelvis)
maybe it was Niki knocking out the competition (both in the photo fram
and on the track)????
:eek

--
warrwych