Old August 4th 05, 03:19 PM
rooman

Default BBC news story today

ritcho Wrote:
Ha! stick to cycling topics... despite the conspiracy theories, high oi
prices are bad for the US economy, despite contracts being exchanged i
USD. USD has fallen a long way from its highs a few years ago, makin
oil relatively cheaper for non-US consumers. The currency market i
plenty liquid enough for Europeans to swap euros for dollars an
dollars for oil. The way the USD has gone over the past few years ha
meant the Belgians had to exchange fewer euros for the same number o
USD

Ritc

PS. Royal Dutch Shell was just transferred out of MSCI-Europe index an
into the UK - so it's more of a UK company (at least in its financia
life)

just like the drivers who hate cyclists, I'll stick to my theory than
you...

it makes me feel better when I see them all stuck in traffic
especially when I can move forward and they can't....maybe one day whe
this moronic way of thinking by way too many vehicle users is less of
threat to safe riding, we can have a beer standard....to heck wh
wait....make mine a Goat ..Surefoot please...a pint

--
rooman