Old August 5th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Lance-the-Miracle-Man

"mal" a écrit dans le message de news:
However I agree with the OP

Regardless of Hamilton and Landis. Armstrong is no Virenque.

And cut that crap about "we're heading in the right direction".

Who is we, and who are you?

At least Virenque paid something. Very few I agree with you but after two
years he tell the true " Yes, I did it"
Lance, the "Boss of the Gang", or may I say "Livestrong and the Lance
Armstrong Foundations", is sellong his 60 million Livestrong yellow
bracelets for the the foundation and netted him tens of millions of dollars

As Leblanc said : "This is an organised mafia that spreads doping practices"