Old August 5th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

Default Lance-the-Miracle-Man

mal wrote:
However I agree with the OP

Regardless of Hamilton and Landis. Armstrong is no Virenque.

And cut that crap about "we're heading in the right direction".

That's exactly what was said in June when Ullrich and Basso et. al. were
barred from the tour. Then, for the first 3 weeks of July, the same
crowd crowed about what a treat it was to watch the first "clean" tour
in 8 years.

Does anyone remember this?

That was fun! Let's do it again!

Who is we, and who are you?

Me? Administrator and 7th rate cyclist. Creator of the "Master of the
Fatty Masters" cartoon concept. The fact that I'm posting in RBR puts
me under suspicion of being a self-appointed expert. My lawyers deny
that, but not real emphatically.