Old August 5th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Lance-the-Miracle-Man

a écrit dans le message de news:

Montesquiou wrote:

Lance, the "Boss of the Gang", or may I say "Livestrong and the Lance
Armstrong Foundations", is sellong his 60 million Livestrong yellow
bracelets for the the foundation and netted him tens of millions of
dollars

Netted him nothing. The money is to fight cancer.

LOL

Suggest you go look at the LAF site, and do some other research: "Who"
sold the wristbands, where the money went, etc.

LAF gets high ratings for the percentage of what it takes in v. what is
spent on the goals.

If you can provide any evidence whatsoever to back up your insinuation
("Lance kept the bracelet money"), it's time to do so. Right now. Or
admit you're just making it up. --D-y

Come on, friend, as we all know the reason for Foundation is favorable
income tax laws.

As soon as they sniff the smell of money ... let create Foundation.
Any Floyd Foundation btw ?

It seems yes, on july 13 2006

The smell of money, I tell you.